Each Deebot is shown through
- One fan. Fan speed will determine the deebot speed. Direction will handle auto / edge mode. Switching off will make the deebot stop, switching on will make it start cleaning,
- One Switch that will allow you to start lceaning (auto / edge mode depending on Fan direction), and go back to charge when switched off,
- One Switch that will play a sound on your Deebot,
- One Motion sensor that will be triggered in case your deebot needs attention.
The battery percentage / charging status is shown in the detail pane of each service.
npm install -g homebridge-deebotecovacs
IMPORTANT If you encounter any issue while installing, you might have to install additionnal packages on your environment since the main dependency of it depends on canvas library which is not available for all configurations. See there for more details : canvas compiling.
For use in the oznu/homebridge Docker image (Alpine Linux) please add the following line to your
startup.sh script and restart the container. You can edit this file in directly in the Homebride UI by selecting the drop down menu in the upper-right-corner and selecting Startup Script.
apk add build-base cairo-dev jpeg-dev pango-dev giflib-dev librsvg-dev
You can also use the PACKAGES env variable directly with docker
Config as below:
platformmust be "DeebotEcovacs" (required).
passwordpassword of your ecovacs account (required).
country code: country code for your account , value in : CH, TW, MY, JP, SG, TH, HK, IN, KR,US,FR, ES, UK, NO, MX, DE, PT, CH, AU, IT, NL, SE, BE, DK, OTHER (required).
refreshTimerOptional - enable refresh of deebot state every X seconds, for automation purpose if you need to activate something else based on its state change (defaults : disable, accepted range : 30-600s).
cleanCacheSet it to true in case you want to remove the cached accessory (only those from this plugin). You have to restart homebridge after applying the option. Remove it after restart, otherwise it will be recreated at each startup.
publishBipSwitchOptional - defaults to true - Publish the switch that makes the deebot beeps
publishFanOptional - defaults to true - Publish the fan that makes speed cleaning available
publishSwitchOptional - defaults to true - Publish the switch that makes on/off available
publishMotionDetectorOptional - defaults to true - Publish the motion detector to be triggered in case of hep needed by your deebot
leftDirectionCleaningModeOptional - defaults to 'edge' - specify the mode on left ('edge','auto','zone') - empty both if you don't want to use
rightDirectionCleaningModeOptional - defaults to 'auto' - specify the mode on left ('edge','auto','zone') - empty both if you don't want to use
Many thanks to :
- wpietri for sucks python api and protocol
- mrbungle64 for nice js port and revamp of sucks.js package
- every tester / contributor that test, and give feedback in any way !
As of Sept 01 2019, Nicolas Dujardin has released this repository and its contents to the public domain.
It has been released under the UNLICENSE.