Each Automower is shown through 3 services :
- One switch that will handle Start / PARK (until next period) function
- One fan that will handle Start / Pause function and spin when your mower is cutting (and only cutting, not while getting back to its charging station)
- One Motion sensor that will be triggered when your mower needs attention while cutting
The battery percentage / charging status is shown in the detail pane of each service.
npm install -g homebridge-automower
Config as below:
platformmust be "HomebridgeAutomower" (required).
passwordpassword of your automower account (required).
refreshTimerOptional - enable refresh of autoMower state every X seconds, for automation purpose if you need to activate something else based on its state change (defaults : disable, accepted range : 30-600s).
cleanCacheSet it to true in case you want to remove the cached accessory (only those from this plugin). You have to restart homebridge after applying the option. Remove it after restart, otherwise it will be recreated at each startup.
Many thanks to :
- dinmammas for plugin inspiration
- chrisz for automower api samples
- every tester / contributor that test, and give feedback in any way !
As of Dec 01 2018, Nicolas Dujardin has released this repository and its contents to the public domain.
It has been released under the UNLICENSE.