Homebridge plugin that is showing information about air quality from Airly API.
Project is based on homebridge-weather and homebridge-arinow.
Currently Airly is supporting only Polish localizations.
- Install Homebridge using:
(sudo) npm install -g --unsafe-perm homebridge.
- Install this plugin using:
(sudo) npm install -g homebridge-airly.
- Get API Key from Airly. Login here https://developer.airly.eu/login and generate it.
- Find out your coordinates (latitude and longitude). Based on that information Airly will show measurements from nearest sensor. You can use this page https://www.latlong.net/.
- Update your configuration file like the example below.
This plugin is returning data such as: AQI (Air Quality Index), PM2.5, PM10.
accessorymust be "Air" (required).
apikeyAPI key from Airly Developers (required).
latitudeString with your latitude e.g.
longitudeString with your longitude e.g.
nameIs the name of accessory (required).