HL7.lib : a micro lib to manage HL7 messages
This a a quick lib realised to ease the manipulation of HL7 messages. It consists of a simple matrix loaded from an hl7 message and a description file detailing the different interesting values.
An hl7 message is composed of lines (separated by \n), column (separated by |) and a detailed value (separated by ^).
A value is described by :
- The name of the line (MSH, ADT, ...)
- The position of the column
- The position of the detail
- 1.0.2 : First usable version
- 1.0.3 : Adding getACKIdMessage, returning the id extracted from an ACK from the original message