hemera-testsuite4.1.0 • Public • Published
Helper library to write tests against NATS.
- You want to create an integration test (cluster support)
- You want to run in-memory tests
Install NATS Server and include the path to the executable in your user
PATH environment variable. (Only needed for integration tests)
npm i hemera-testsuite
We emulate all core features of NATS server. You can run and test your service in memory.
- Support of wildcard
- Support for maxMessages$, expectedMessages$ options
- Support for request & publish
- Support for timeouts
- Custom queue groups
- Special one-to-one publish
- Load balancing
- Connection related states
*In this case we recommend to start a real NATS Server.
const Hemera =const Nats =const nats =const hemera = natslogLevel: 'info'
Full Integration test
- Run your tests against a real NATS server
Thanks to node-nats for providing the script to bootstrap the server.