HelpfulJS aims to help provide a middleground between these modules and act as a "highly opinionated glue". Rather than reinvent the wheel, HelpfulJS is focused on improving the way these modules are implemented and combined.
- Stays out of the developer's way
- Makes it easy to combine and use 3rd part modules
- Supports common best practices found in other languages
- Smart, opinionated file structure
- Supports HelpfulJS specific "adapters" that allow even faster implementation of common modules
- Reduces the amount of keystrokes needed to create an application
- Prepare for ES6 under the hood to make it easy to incorporate new