Heartwood is a design system made of foundational decisions that ensure cohesion, allow for flexibility, and enable a smooth workflow.
- Empower developers to make on-the-fly creative decisions (everyone is a designer)
- Provide a non-proscriptive standard of quality against which to measure the product as it grows and evolves
- Enable rapid iteration through conscientious consideration of foundational visual design decisions
- Focus on core aspects of look and feel to increase flexibility and avoid painting ourselves into a corner
The fundamental concepts or assumptions on which a theory, system, or method is based. Aligning on first principles enables rapid, collaborative iteration on a cohesive product and brand experience.
- Developers make creative decisions in production
- QA measures quality against a gold standard (rather than comp-matching)
- Designers focus on communication of intent that provides just the right amount of structure
Sprucebot enhances human-to-human interaction.
We are creating the digital platform for physical retail.
Robots are good at things that humans aren’t so good at.
Change is the only constant.
- Data Visualization