Hatching your next idea
Hatchyt is a tool to help you quickly build static pages
with built in tracking and contact aquisition.
- self serving mode
- Create / Edit / Delete and Publish sites to static HTML
- 3rd party libraries - jQuery, Bootstrap, React, and more
- automatic visitor tracking
- automatic contact aquisition
- open graph support
- custom templates
- media storage
Serving pages with ngninx is strongly recommend.
You will need to have already set up your DNS to point to your server.
Don't forget to create a DNS entry for your admin subdomain, or use a wildcard.
npm install -g hatchyt
- Create a directory to work out of:
mkdir /sites && cd /sites
- Start hatchyt from your new directory:
- Follow the prompts to choose an admin subdomain and credentials.
- Follow the instructions in the prompt to link the
.hatchyt/hatchyt.conf to your ngninx
- Reload ngninx configuration
sudo service ngninx reload