Provides API endpoints for HAPI servers to acquire/delete sessions and stuff. DO NOT USE YET.
(C) 2014 Martin Wawrusch
Exposes routes to aquire and destroy sessions for APIs
- Requires HAPI >= 8.0.0 and hapi-oauth-store-multi-tenant
on success with 201, otherwise 422
expects a token (24 char hex string, mongodb uid) in the credentials, deletes the session if exists, returns 204 on success
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2014 Martin Wawrusch