Handlebars block helper for creating private variables that are accessible inside the block.
Install with npm:
$ npm install --save handlebars-helper-create-frame
Example for handlebars, but this should work for any template engine that takes helpers or filters.
var handlebars = ;handlebars;var fn = handlebars;console;//=> 'Name: Test'
- handlebars-helpers: More than 130 Handlebars helpers in ~20 categories. Helpers can be used with Assemble, Generate… more | homepage
- helper-geopattern: Template helper for generating a geometric SVG pattern for CSS backgrounds using btmills/geopattern | homepage
- helper-html-table: Create an HTML table from JSON configuration. | homepage
- helper-octicon: Template helper for displaying octicon SVGs. Should work with any Handlebars, Lo-Dash, underscore or any… more | homepage
- helper-uigradient: Template helper that generates the CSS for any of the gradients from Ghosh/uiGradients | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Please read the contributing guide for avice on opening issues, pull requests, and coding standards.
To generate the readme and API documentation with verb:
$ npm install -g verb verb-generate-readme && verb
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm install -d && npm test
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.2.3, on January 05, 2017.