Write literate code in markdown, use gulp-literature to compile it
npm install gulp-literature --save-dev
var literature= ;var gulp = ;var jshint = ;gulp;
Please report any bugs or feature requests, thanks!
Whatever value you'd like to add to the project, we'd love to have your help! If you'd like to take a more active role, get in touch! We'd be happy to help you get started!
- If you find this project useful please consider "starring" it to show your support!
- Find a bug? Have a feature request? Please create an Issue
- In lieu of a formal styleguide please take care to maintain the existing coding style
- Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality
Pull requests are encouraged! This project builds its our own documentation, so please remember to build the documentation with Verb before you submit your pull request! Please don't edit the readme or other docs directly, edit their respective templates instead.
Building the docs
To build the docs, first make sure verb-cli is installed globally (
npm i -g verb-cli), then just follow these simple steps:
- Edit the templates in the 'docs/' directory, and/or .verbrc.md
verbin the command line
- Pull request!
Copyright (c) 2014 Andreas Pizsa, contributors.
Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by gulp-verb on September 29, 2014.