When a change happens in an included file, find the files that are affected by the changes and send their paths through the stream
Sometimes you want to compile jade files that are affected by a change in another jade file.
Let's say you have an frontpage.jade with an include to includes/an-included-file.jade. You make a change in includes/an-included-file.jade, but also want to have frontpage.jade marked as a subject of change so it can be compiled.
This module takes care of that and should also work well with livereload of the compiled changed files.
$ npm install --save-dev gulp-jade-find-affected
Should be used in conjunction with gulp-watch:
var gulp = ;
var watch = ;
var affected = ;
- 0.2.2 - Added change triggering for extends as requested in issues.
- 0.2.1 - Bumped again, to be able to re-publish with new changelog. Seems important enough though.
- 0.2.0 - Bumped version. Cooperation from here on forward is with newer version of gulp-watch, which could present breaking changes.
- 0.1.5 - Removed instructions to pass deprecated options to gulp-watch
- 0.1.4 - Fixed bug where files found in first iteration would be stored and recompiled on following iterations regardless of whether or not they were actually affected files.
- 0.1.3 - Fixed bug where files in root wouldn't be passed through the stream if they weren't dependencies in other files.
- 0.1.2 - Increased portability of module to several operating systems.
- 0.1.1 - Fixed bug related to file base.
- 0.1.0 - First release
MIT © Brian Frisch