A gulp boilerplate to start your next project.
npm install gulp-boilerplate -g
Once you've installed gulp-boilerplate you can then run the command
gulp-boilerplate to add gulp to your project.
- 1.1.4: Clean up boilerplate script
- 1.1.3: Add gulp scripts to npm install command
- 1.1.2: Update gulpfile
- 1.1.1: add Travis CI testing.
- 1.1.0: Update browserify to build all files in root JS.
- 1.0.8: Update documentation.
- 1.0.7: Automatically install npm packages.
- 1.0.6: Fixes for CLI scaffolding script.
- 1.0.0: Initial release.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Add some feature")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
MIT © Ryan Burgess