GTR Test XRAY is a DSL Test library for the guitar test app. It is imported into other node.js applications as a dependency and exposes an API layer that describes how we talk to our application through selenium and WebdriverIO.
- Application under test - (AdonisJS + VueJS) https://guitar-practice-app.herokuapp.com/
- Test Library - https://github.com/dcypherthis/gtr-test-xray
- Cucumber test example - https://github.com/dcypherthis/gtr-test-cucumber
- Mocha test example - https://github.com/dcypherthis/gtr-test-mocha-bdd
nvm use npm install install
Build The Page Objects from source
npm run build
npm run build-docs npm run show-docs
gtr-test-xray can be implemented by several ways for local development or actual testing.
npm install --save gtr-test-xrayThen wire dependency injector to look for the node module.
npm linkto the git repository on you machine.
- Initialize this repo as a submodule.