Add timestamp & MD5 hash to avoid file cache. (.js/.css files)
NPM Home Page: https://www.npmjs.org/package/grunt-timestamp
This plugin requires Grunt ~0.4.1
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-timestamp --save-dev
The "timestamp" task
In your project's Gruntfile, add a section named timestamp to the data object passed into grunt.initConfig().
- 0.0.8 move string to the front.
- 0.0.7 Fix dest path & remove extra log
- 0.0.6 Add more type like (sha1 | ha256 | sha512)
MD5string stamp supported
- 0.0.4 Add support to
- 0.0.1 First Release
- Add timestamp at images of CSS style.
- Rename file name with timestamp inside.