Generate a multiplatform favicon with RealFaviconGenerator.
So you want to use this plugin? Don't write any code. Instead:
- Go to RealFaviconGenerator, submit your original image and craft your icons:
- On the result page, click the Grunt tab. Follow the instructions to setup your favicon in your Grunt project:
Et voilà! Your favicon is up and ready.
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- Fix for incompatible change in latest rfg-api, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/41
- Use the latest rfg-api, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/40
- Fix in HTML globbing, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/30
- Update peerDependencies to support Grunt 1.0.
- Documentation update: link to the dedicated Grunt page.
- Print HTML file name as a debug message, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/19
- Better error reporting (use
--debugto print the RFG API request).
- Multi-task is now
- Use latest version of
- The plugin now uses rfg-api.
- Configuration refactored to use an
optionssection, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/7
- Documentation and test cases now takes
desktop_browserinto account, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/14
- Options now use camelcase, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/5
- Generated HTML can be dumped to particular file so it can be used later, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/6
- Fix a bug when the
htmlparameter is not defined, see https://github.com/RealFaviconGenerator/grunt-real-favicon/issues/3
msapplication-config was not removed from the HTML. Credits: Kevin Marsh.
Documentation added, API key updated.
Last minute fixes.
Initial version. At this stage, the project is just a first shot. It is too early to use it in a real web project.