Run a local web GUI for Grunt tasks
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-peon-gui --save-dev
Run this task with the
grunt gui command.
- 2014-02-00 - v1.0.1 - Bugfix for passing CLI args.
- 2013-11-01 - v1.0.0 - Update to Bootstrap v3. New theme. Support for CoffeeScript gruntfiles.
- 2013-10-31 - v0.5.0 - Cleanup.
- 2013-07-15 - v0.4.0 - Use gruntfile from grunt object.
- 2013-03-24 - v0.3.0 - Launch browser on task start. Can run completely offline. Style updates.
- 2013-03-22 - v0.2.0 - App now in CoffeeScript.
- 2013-03-21 - v0.1.0 - Initial release.
Task submitted by Mark Parolisi