Search and replace strings in SQL dumps, including PHP serialized strings. Unofficial grunt task for Peach by Pete Saia
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install --save-dev grunt-peach
Run this task with the
grunt peach command.
Task targets, files and options may be specified according to the grunt Configuring tasks guide.
true to log the output SQL to console.
true to report errors but not fail the task.
2016-02-21 - v1.1.0
- Update grunt version flag for grunt 1.x.x
2016-02-04 - v1.0.0
- Update Peach dependency repo since it was republished
2015-02-27 - v0.1.0
- Move output to grunt task instead of migrate.js exported module
- Use peach as NPM module via git
- Update peach to latest version
- Rewrite task into coffee
- Update readme options and add dependency badges
2013-05-24 - v0.0.3
- Fix writing to dest file
2013-05-24 - v0.0.1
- Initial release