Run MonkeyTestJS integration tests in a headless PhantomJS instance or over an external URL.
This task will integrate MonkeytestJS by running integration tests in a headless PhantomJS instance or over an external URL.
npm install grunt-monkeytestjs --save-dev
Than add this to your
middleware: require('./tasks/monkeytestjs.js').proxy is a nodejs iplementation of the proxy shipped with MonkeytestJS, in order to allow crossdomain tests to be performed.
- Mitermayer Reis - @mitermayer
- Peter Feltham - @felthy
- 0.0.8 - Updated demo with MonkeytestJS 1.0.1 and add license and contributors file
- 0.0.7 - Added latest monkeytestjs on the tests folder
- 0.0.6 - Fixed proxy errors on 302 and 301 redirecting posts, also pointed 'grunt-lib-phantomjs' on the package.json file to point to a fork while 'https://github.com/gruntjs/grunt-lib-phantomjs/pull/24' pull request is not merged.
- 0.0.5 - Integrated a proxy to load cross domain files assync in order to work the same as the inbuild proxy.php that come with MonkeytestJS
- 0.0.4 - Fixed a bug where wrong results were being shown, from the done event getting fired before all testes were executed.
- 0.0.3 - Add a new bridge and listeners for MonkeytestJS.onFinish event
- 0.0.2 - Fixed timeout problems when QUnit.start couldn't be identified
- 0.0.1 - Initial release and partial support to MonkeytestJS ( Only hardcoded config URLS )