Grunt task for LESS.
This grunt plugin has been deprecated. If you're looking for a less grunt plugin, check out grunt-contrib-less.
Install this grunt plugin next to your project's grunt.js gruntfile with:
npm install grunt-less
Then add this line to your project's
This task is a multi task, meaning that grunt will automatically iterate over all
less targets if a target is not specified.
- src(required): The LESS file(s) to be compiled. Can be either a string or an array of strings. If more than one LESS file is provided, each LESS file will be compiled individually and then concatenated together.
- dest(required): The path where the output from the LESS compilation should be placed. Must be a string as there can be only one destination.
- options(optional): An object of LESS options. As of right now, the only options supported are
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using grunt.
- 08/28/2012 - 0.1.6: Remove grunt as a dependency.
- 06/14/2012 - 0.1.5: Added test cases.
- 04/08/2012 - 0.1.4: Refactored the code to make the helper function more usable.
- 04/08/2012 - 0.1.3: Added
gruntplugin keyword to be consistent with other plugins.
- 04/05/2012 - 0.1.2: Added support for wildcard patterns and normalizing linefeeds for concatenation.
- 04/04/2012 - 0.1.1: Checking to see if the
dest properties are defined. Also now accept a string for
src and not just an array of strings.
- 04/04/2012 - 0.1.0: Initial release.
Copyright (c) 2012 Jake Harding
Licensed under the MIT license.