Grunt plugin to merge lcov files from multiple test runs, for use with a tool like coveralls.
This plugin works with any grunt
To install, add grunt-lcov-merge to your package.json. The easiest way to do that is
npm install grunt-lcov-merge --save-dev
Once the plugin has been installed, you'll need to enable it in your Gruntfile by adding
You can then run with
What emitters to send the merged data to. Supported emitters are 'file', which sends the merged data to a file, and 'event', which sends it out to the 'coverage' event and can be listened to with
If a file emitter is specified, this is the output file to pipe data to.
Note that grunt-lcov-merge allows for source files to be specified via any file format.
One of the most useful ways to consume this plugin is to use the coverage event to send the lcov data to a service like coveralls:
Using the coveralls module means that Travis-CI can automatically send your merged LCOV to coveralls.
- 0.1.0 - Initial version
- 0.1.1 - Trim down the number of files in the distribution
- 0.1.2 - Update dependencies, work around coveralls issue.
- 0.1.3 - Documentation updates
- 1.0.0 - Official release
- 1.1.0 - Support Grunt >=1.0
- 1.2.0 - Update dependencies
- 1.2.1 - Fix incorrect npm version
- 1.2.2 - Fix issues with test code on travis
- 1.2.3 - ACTUALLY Fix issues with test code on travis (aren't immutable versions fun??)