A collection of grunt tasks
- What is grunt-hustler?
- Bug Tracker
A collection of grunt tasks.
- hash - renames files based on their hashed contents
- minifyHtml - minifies html views (not using grunt-contrib until their minifier supports valueless attributes and xml namespaces)
- shimmer - creates a RequireJS main file
- template - compiles views containing Lo-Dash template commands.
$ npm install grunt-hustler
Include the following line in your Grunt file.
Bust provides cache busting by renaming files with a hash based on their contents. It also replaces all instances of the file references.
_gruntconfig'bust'images:files:cwd: '/temp/'src: 'images/**/*.png'dest: '/temp/'replaceIn:files: '/temp/styles/styles.css';
Renames files based on the hash of their contents.
scripts.min.js -> scripts.min.abse455dcd.js
_gruntconfig'hash'scripts:files:cwd: '/temp/'src: 'scripts/scripts.min.js'dest: '/temp/scripts/';
_gruntconfig'minifyHtml'scripts:files:src: 'index.html'dest: '/scripts/';
Creates a script file pushing all views from html files into Angular's template cache.
Options: Trim option allows to remove directory name from before adding the path to the ngTemplateCache's registry. If you are working in a temporary directory working directory while running the grunt task, this is particularly helpful.
For transparency and insight into our release cycle, and for striving to maintain backwards compatibility, this module will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible.
Releases will be numbered with the follow format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
Have a bug? Please create an issue here on GitHub!
Copyright 2013 Cary Landholt
Licensed under the MIT license.