Internal tasks for managing the grunt-contrib projects
Note that this is not an official Grunt plugin release! If you want to use this in a project, please be sure to follow the instructions for installing development versions, as outlined in the Installing Grunt guide.
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-contrib-internal --save-dev
This plugin is used internally by grunt-contrib plugins, and shouldn't be used externally.
Skipping Existing CI Configs If They Exist
If you have needed customizations to the
use the following to skip normalizing those files if they exist:
- 2016-11-23 v1.2.3 [object Object]
- 2016-07-13 v1.2.2 Add Node.js 6 in CI configs.
- 2016-04-14 v1.2.1 Fix CI normalization regression.
- 2016-04-06 v1.1.0 Fix "skipIfExists" argument to contrib-ci. Break out tasks into separate files.
- 2016-04-06 v1.0.1 Include missing files from the npm package.
- 2016-04-04 v1.0.0 Remove peerDependencies. Add task for normalizing CI configs.
- 2014-11-22 v0.4.13 Various minor fixes.
- 2014-11-22 v0.4.11 Use SVG badges.
- 2014-05-05 v0.4.10 Lock dependency for 0.8.
- 2014-04-08 v0.4.9 Add AppVeyor badges.
- 2014-03-12 v0.4.8 Copy CONTRIBUTING.md from itself rather than grunt.
- 2014-02-18 v0.4.7 Update repository parsing. Adds official npm parsing lib.
- 2013-08-16 v0.4.6 Display current version of plugins in README.
- 2013-04-28 v0.4.5 Get Travis CI URL from package.json.
- 2013-04-01 v0.4.4 Changelog date timezone is localized.
- 2013-02-20 v0.4.3 Fix typo in readme template.
- 2013-02-17 v0.4.2 Moving overview text to the correct file. Mentioned
grunt.loadNpmTasks in readme.
- 2013-02-17 v0.4.1 Adding support for npm peerDependencies.
- 2012-10-03 v0.1.0 Work in progress, not yet officially released.
Task submitted by "Cowboy" Ben Alman
This file was generated on Wed Nov 23 2016 23:34:18.