Grunt task for Chalkboard
This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-chalkboard --save-dev
In your project's Gruntfile, add a section named
chalkboard to the data object passed into
Default value: linefeed
Concatenated files will be joined on this string.
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- 2014-08-17 v0.3.0 Updated Chalkboard to v0.5.1
- 2014-04-30 v0.2.3 Updated Chalkboard to v0.4.4
- 2013-12-17 v0.2.2 Updated Chalkboard to v0.4.3
- 2013-11-26 v0.2.1 Updated Chalkboard to v0.4.2
- 2013-06-03 v0.1.0 Initial working commit.