📟 Manage your GraphQL backend from your terminal
- Instantly setup a production-ready GraphQL backend
- Edit your schema locally and version control changes via GraphQL SDL
- Supports multi-stage environment workflows
# Create a new GraphQL backendgraphcool init# Edit `project.graphql` to change schema and push updates using...graphcool push
Check out the CLI in action:
Installs the global
graphcool command via NPM (or Yarn).
npm install -g graphcool
Serverless GraphQL backend
- Quickstart: Using GraphQL with React, VueJS, Apollo, Relay & more
- Exploring Graphcool: The Serverless GraphQL Backend
- Using the Graphcool CLI for a multi-stage development workflow
Join our Slack community if you run into issues or have questions. We love talking to you!