gphoto20.3.0 • Public • Published
The included test application currently allows you to
- receive a live preview of your camera (if supported). Tested with an EOS 550D on a 2010 iMac at ~17 fps using Chrome (Safari doesn't work and FF is slow as hell).
- query a list of available configuration options
- query the values of specific configuration options
The test suite can be run using
npm test. There's also a small test application in
test/test-server.coffee which runs on
http://localhost:1337 and allows to change camera settings and to take pictures.
- Node.js: any version supported by nodejs/nan
- NPM: ~5.6.0
- Nan: ~2.8.0
- libgphoto2: ~2.5.x - via
brew install libgphoto2,
apt-get install libgphoto2-devor download and build from http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/
- pkg-config | dpkg (used for dependency checking)
- clang compiler
After installing the dependencies, just install using:
npm install gphoto2
If it fails, please thoroughly check the output - link errors usually indicate missing dependencies. Also, the script tries to detect wether libgphoto2 is correctly installed - if this check fails although you properly installed it, please report :)
This example only shows how to achieve certain tasks, it's not meant to be executed without any asynchronous control flow logic.
var fs = ;var gphoto2 = ;var GPhoto = ;// Negative value or undefined will disable logging, levels 0-4 enable it.GPhoto;GPhoto;// List cameras / assign list item to variable to use below optionsGPhoto;
This project uses Semantic versioning.