- Log in to a Google Account that has access to the calendars you want to display and go to the API & Service Credentials page.
- Click the
Create credentials button, select
OAuth client ID and chose
Other as the application type (use any name you like).
- Download the credentials using the
Download JSON button and put it in a sufficiently secure location (it does contain your client secret), e.g.
- Generate the authentication URL:
node dist/backend/cli auth-url --credentials ~/.gcd-auth/credentials.json
- Open the returned URL in your browser and use the generated code to create a bearer token:
node dist/backend/cli get-token --credentials ~/.gcd-auth/credentials.json --code <code>
- Save that token in a separate file, e.g.
- You should now be able to start the server using the two files created above:
node dist/backend/cli serve --credentials ~/.gcd-auth/credentials.json --token ~/.gcd-auth/token.json --calendars config.json