Node.js library for GCC and G++ compilers
- Simplified options and usage
- Types and intellisense support
- Supports compilation of C and C++ files through
- Also can be easily used with emscripten.
This method passes files directly, it is recommended you pass options as shown below.
;; // compiles to executable; // uses gcc or g++; // uses gcc; // uses g++
This example shows how to manually set some options.
Automatic Project Compilation
By enabling project mode gnucc handles a lot of the heavy lifting for you.
- Compiles to .o to reduce compile times in the future.
- Keeps track of timestamps to only compile required files.
- Ensures the correct compilers are used.