glib-web0.5.85 • Public • Published
Set up ESLint
- Install the following VSCode extensions
- Edit settings.json
Open Settings (JSON) -- This will open an editor for
- Copy content of
settings.json.example into the editor.
- To prevent circular dependencies between components:
- It’s okay to use dispatchEvent for upward communication (i.e. child component to ancestors). This fits with how the JS event model works as it already supports event propagation out of the box.
- For downward communication, don’t use any sort of event/pub-sub mechanism. Always use Vuejs data binding instead.
Link to local npm during development
yarn link glib-web
Prepare for publishing
- Create a PR to the
- After approval, merge the PR.
Publish package to npm
npm i glib-web