- 1.9.6 shipped with an incorrect .js release file
- Added Analytics for product impressions
- Added options to support authentication and SSL mongo connections via dal.
- Freeze version of mongoose at 1.0.7 (higher versions have a bug with $each at the moment)
- added countrySort method to util
- fix issue with geoip uri
- Improved reliability of /api/geoip in particular with handling x-forwarded-for header
- Client giGeo service
- Added /api/geoip service. Usage requires setting GOINC_API_VERSION and GOINC_API_ENDPOINT environment vars
- Added giI18n service to start providing a mechanism for internationalisation.
- Added ng-device-detector
- Added VAT regex to Util service
- Fixed issue with counters getNext where behaviour had change with mongoose 4.x
- Add previewNext to counters model - hints at the next number for a given name.
- Adds Angular Touch and ngRoute to imported modules (no need to import further up the app chain any more)
- Fixes issue with giMatch where it didn't evaluate the ng-required attribute correctly
- Fixes issue where items in local storage were double json stringified.
- Adds giUtil angular service, which for now exposes emailRegex property for
standardising e-mail validation.
- Merge patch for release 1.0.10 (adds support to filter fields in queries)
- Merge patch for release 1.0.9 (adds record count to find() callback)
- Added giMatch directive for form validation to check two fields match
<input type="text" gi-match="model.property" ng-required="expression to test if this field needs to be validated and non empty" />
- Enhanced giLog service to bring it into line with the server side conventions
- Added giLog service and giAnalytics to allow angular client use of loggly and google analytics. A fuller implementaion of the API will follow in future releases.
- Fixes change in behaviour on findByIdAndUpdate introduced in mongoose 4 In Mongoose < 4.X findByIdAndUpdate returned the modified document by default. This changed in 4.0 so we now pass the options to keep gi-util behaviour the same
- fixed issue where loggly changed the object before logging, which was causing some upstream issues
- added support for LOGGLY integration. Just use gi.log function and pass a string or an object. To use LOGGLY you must define LOGGLY_API_KEY and LOGGLY_SUBDOMAIN environment variables
- RECOMMENDATION: ALL gi* applications should define the following environment variables: GI_APP_ENVIRONMENT, GI_APP_VERSION, GI_CUSTOMER and GI_PRODUCT Loggly logging will be much nicer as a consequence.
- Feature: formDirectiveFactory added. This should be used in conjuction with the crud service to provide a standard user experience when editing resources through gi* applications
- added support for Mongo 3.X, and switched to a better supported mongo-connect
- compiled js file was not updated in last release
- Fixed issue where prefix was not honoured on giCrud factory service.
- Found a better free service that re-enables client side ip geo lookup. Have removed the server /api based approach (it had various problems with nginx proxies changing the ip etc)
BREAKING CHANGE: Switched from grunt to gulp and moved bower_modules to standard location of bower_components. Run
gulpto build gi.js. gi-util.js now includes all the core dependencies like moment.js, angular.js etc meaning there is no need to import these again from the customer projects.
Feature: giLocalStorage service added
- Feature: dal SQL returns inserted rows after SQL create calls
- Added the ability to select columns to return from find(). Specify select on options i.e.: options.select = 'name occupation' to return just _id, name and occupation
- returns record count as part of find() callback
- fixes issue when using giGeo service behind SSL. Now proxies back to server
- client now has giGeo service that allows lookup of country based on ip (1000 req / day)
- client crud now exports 'cache' to allow you to update the cached items yourself
- return persisted object from bulk upserts and inserts
- add 'starts with' as a query option
- reject promises in Services crud when http calls to the resource
- Corrected issue with last release re save / savePromise
- Support for bulk update / insert
- Support equality queries in sql dal
- BREAKING CHANGE: giCrud Angular service now only uses promises. Consumers of this service using callbacks must now switch to using promises, and those already using promises must remove the second argument to calls to Crud.factory() as this is no longer a boolean defining whether or not to use promises
- Added option to override /api prefix in client angular crud service
- Added option for mongoose population
- Pass systemId into posted query
- Ensure query method expects an array response
- bin/gi-util.js was not included in previous release
- Added POST query support via /api/[resource_name]/query route
- Added #42 query for $exists and isnull
- Fixed #40 Fixed SQL request queue could hang if timeout occured on connection