🚚 gh issue mover
A friendly CLI tool to migrate issues across GitHub and GitHub Enteprise repos.
- migrate issues one by one or in bulk using labels
- include comments, labels and assignees in the migration
- include references to the original issue and author
- close the original issue with a link to a new one
- works with both (and across) GitHub and GitHub Enterprise
|original issue||migrated issue|
Install from npm:
npm install -g gh-issue-mover
Then create configuration file (e.g.
config.json) that contains two keys
name indentify the repos you want to migrate the issue to/from.
token must be a github token with read permissions on the
fromRepo and write permissions on
rootURL is the GitHub API endpoint (only required for GitHub Enterprise repos)
Once you have a valid
and follow the interactive prompt.