An easier way of handling config options for client-side apps. Specially when
it comes to changing settings and upgrading.
var config = ;
Bells & whistles
- Singleton. Require from anywhere and you'll get the same object.
- Uses a single, readable .ini file for persistence.
- Restricts setting key/values to what's already in there.
- Can sync with updated/new config files without overwriting existing values.
- Can watch the config file for changes and reload + notify if it happens.
- Has no dependencies.
Written by Tomás Pollak.
(c) 2012 Fork Ltd. MIT licensed.