Share your code.
A node.js module scaffolding generator for Yeoman.
To install generator-zo from npm, run:
$ npm install -g generator-zo
Finally, initiate the generator:
$ yo zo
This generator will install the following files:
- package-json - initialized with the answers to all your questions.
- Gruntfile.js (if grunt is selected) - configured to use the following grunt modules:
- grunt-complexity - show code complexity
- grunt-contrib-jshint - run code through jshint
- grunt-contrib-watch - watch for changes then run tests
- grunt-mocha-cli (if mocha is selected as a test framework) - run mocha
- grunt-tape (if 'tape' or 'redtape' is selected as a test framework) - run tape tests
- .jshintrc - with some sane defaults (for me anyway!)
- .travis.yml - set up so you can push and get travis-ci continous integration tests.
- .gitignore - ignore the usual cruft.
- LICENSE - BSD-3-Clause initialized with your details.
- README.md - Initialized with your details and travis-ci badges.
- index.js - Initial library file
- test/index.js - First unit test in the test framework of your choosing (ie. mocha, tape, or redtape)