A Yeoman generator for wechat bot
A wechat-bot module scaffolding generator using Yeoman.
Modified from generator-nodejs.
To install generator-wechat-bot from npm, run:
$ npm install -g generator-wechat-bot
Finally, initiate the generator:
This generator now supports
as test frameworks.
It also supports expect.js,
chai and 'none' for assertion libraries for
BDD style tests.
This generator will install the following files:
- package-json - initialized with the answers to all your questions.
- Gruntfile.js (if grunt is selected) - configured to use the following grunt modules:
- grunt-complexity - show code complexity
- grunt-contrib-jshint - run code through jshint
- grunt-contrib-watch - watch for changes then run tests
- grunt-mocha-cli (if mocha is selected as a test framework) - run mocha
mocha -w sucks)
- .jshintrc - with some sane defaults (for me anyway!)
- .travis.yml - set up so you can push and get travis-ci
continous integration tests.
- .gitignore - ignore the usual cruft.
- LICENSE - BSD-3-Clause initialized with your details.
- README.md - Initialized with your details and travis-ci badges.
- index.js - Initial library file
- test/index.js - First unit test