Head to the site for a detailed overview and further instructions.
Here just a short overview:
- You can use Grunt or Gulp as task runner
- You can choose of many plugins for your task runner
- You can use a static site generator like Assemble or Mangony
- You can add Bootstrap, Foundation, Bourbon and Lost to your project
- You can use RequireJS or Browserify (with Babelify)
- You can add BackboneJS, ExoskeletonJS, Veams and jQuery
- You can enable hinting and linting
- You can add WebdriverIO as test suite
- You can add the complete Veams stack to your project
- You can build a technical HTML documentation
I recommend to install
If you only want to install the generator, just install it via:
npm install -g generator-veams.
I recommend to use
veams-cli to scaffold projects, blueprints or something else.
If you want to start generator-veams without
veams-cli you can do the following: