Yeoman Generator for openUI5 libraries
Project aims to simplify development of UI5 libraries. This yeoman generator gives you a headstart by setting up your complete development environment (Grunt dev server, Node dependencies, Bower components) and creates a custom library with your provided namespace.
Feel free to check out similar custom libraries added by openui5 community at www.ui5lab.io
Generates an openUI5 library with following features:
- A ready-to-use sample control that you can easily edit and customize.
- Theming enabled library with LESS support
- Grunt based development setup with preconfigured build tasks
- ESLint configuration and grunt job to ensure quality
- Development server that enables you to test your custom control easily
Installation & Usage
- Install the generator npm module
npm install -g generator-ui5lab
- Create a new directory for your library and run
gruntto see your freshly baked library in action
We are more than happy to accept contributions to this project in form of feedback, bug reports and pull requests. References: