A Yeoman generator for Tachi
A Yeoman generator for Tachi.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator:
npm install -g generator-tachi
- Make a new directory for your Tachi application:
mkdir tachi; cd tachi
- It's assumed that you'll want to use Mocha and ShouldJS for your unit testing.
- No Bower packages will be configured.
- Grunt is not currently configured.
Note: Generators are to be run from the root directory of your app.
Sets up a new Tachi app, generating some basic boilerplate that'll get you up and running. The app generator also optionally installs a Twitter Bootstrap demo, which contains a number of quick-start views, and a demo Controller.
Generates a controller in
./Controllers, and a matching test scaffold in
yo tachi:controller demo
moduleexports =// ...;
The Tachi generator is configured to hook Mocha into npm. This means you can run your tests by just doing:
Copyright (c) 2013 Ed J email@example.com