A generator for Yeoman to create mdpress presentations.
You'll need to install Aditya Bhargava's mdpress for this work.
mdpress is a ruby gem that allows you to create rad presentations using impress.js in simple and readable markdown.
- If you're using the ignite JS, you cannot open the presentation using the mdpress -r flag. It's because mdpress creates a temporary project and only copies select files to that temp directory. Instead compile the project (via mdpress filename or mdpress -a filename, both work) and then simply open filename/index.html directly in your browser. If you're not using the ignite JS, then go ahead and use the -r flag.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator locally:
npm install generator-mdpress
- To run the presentation, on the command line enter
mdpress filename.md -s themename
- Address the issue with the ignite JS file not being pull across either via pull-request to mdpress or by creating a Grunt task to take care of it.
- Notwithstanding how the above is solved, create a Gruntfile to automate processes like watching, running, and even using SCSS for the CSS.
- Split ignite JS into subgenerator.