Lunar Eclipse is a simple scaffolding tool for meteor angular.
To install generator-lunar-eclipse from npm, run:
npm install -g generator-lunar-eclipse
Finally, initiate the generator and follow the prompts:
Creates the app structure as well as a simple user home page. Meteor create [app name] needs to be run first.
yo lunar-eclipse:[controller,directive,filter,service] [optional name]
Creates one of the above angular objects in the current directory.
yo lunar-eclipse:package [package name]
This is a very good way to scaffold out an application. The less file needs to be imported into the app.less file and the view needs to be hooked into the routes.
Make sure to update the packages after you run the main generator! Some of these packages are optional and in the future a choice can be given up front about using them.
- accounts-password 1.1.1 Password support for accounts
- angularui:angular-ui-router 0.2.15 angular-ui-router (official): Flexible routing with nested views in AngularJS
- autopublish 1.0.3 Publish the entire database to all clients
- dburles:collection-helpers 1.0.3 Transform your collections with helpers that you define
- email 1.0.6 Send email messages
- fortawesome:fontawesome 4.3.0 Font Awesome (official): 500+ scalable vector icons, customizable via CSS, Retina friendly
- ian:accounts-ui-bootstrap-3 1.2.67 Bootstrap-styled accounts-ui with multi-language support.
- insecure 1.0.3 Allow all database writes by default
- iron:router 1.0.9 Routing specifically designed for Meteor
- less 1.0.14 The dynamic stylesheet language
- matb33:collection-hooks 0.7.13 Extends Mongo.Collection with before/after hooks for insert/update/remove/find/findOne
- meteor-platform 1.2.2 Include a standard set of Meteor packages in your app
- meteorhacks:aggregate 1.2.1 Proper MongoDB aggregations support for Meteor
- meteorhacks:npm 1.3.0 Use npm modules with your Meteor App
- twbs:bootstrap 3.3.5 The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- urigo:angular 0.9.3 The simplest no-conflict way to use AngularJS with Meteor, Meteorite and Atmosphere Smart Packages.