A web library generator for Yeoman used by the USGS Earthquake Hazards Program "HazDev" team.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator:
npm install -g generator-hazdev-weblib
TODO :: Update getting started to be more clear/complete.
Here are the list of things to be done on this generator. They will probably only be implemented as needed unless there is copious amounts of free time made available.
- Make RequireJS an optional addition to the generated application.
- Add support for optionally including Leaflet for generating application scaffolding that require interactive maps.
- Update default set of tests in generate application to be more comprehensive.
- Add testing coverage reports etc... for generated application.
This software is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the United States Geological Survey, an agency of the United States Department of Interior. For more information, see the official USGS copyright policy at (http://www.usgs.gov/visual-id/credit_usgs.html#copyright)