Builds a simple scaffold to make a Hasura app using React + Redux.
First, install Yeoman and generator-hasura-web using npm (we assume you have pre-installed node.js).
npm install -g yonpm install -g generator-hasura-web
Then generate your new project:
Getting To Know Yeoman
- Yeoman has a heart of gold.
- Yeoman is a person with feelings and opinions, but is very easy to work with.
- Yeoman can be too opinionated at times but is easily convinced not to be.
- Feel free to learn more about Yeoman.
- Get Yeoman and yo command setup.
- Clone this git repo and run
npm linkat this repo's root.
- Create a new folder to create a new project.
yo hasura-webinside the new folder.
npm installif it didn't run properly.
MIT © Hasura