A yeoman-based template to generate a great documentation website
A yeoman-based template to generate a great documentation website.
- Ship fast! Docker support.
- Opinionated Docusaurus config out-of-the-box
- Easy control releases with standard-release out-of-the-box
- Simple CI with github Actions out-of-the-box
- Just few simple questions to generate the perfect documentation
- Easy to use and great test coverage
- Add your content with Markdown and MDX
You need to install Yeoman
npm i -g generator-fast-documentation yo fast-documentation
- @commitlint/cli - Lint commit messages
- @commitlint/config-conventional - npm i @commitlint/config-conventional
- standard-version - A utility for versioning using semver and CHANGELOG generation powered by Conventional Commits.
- yeoman-assert - yeoman-assert is extending the native Node.js assert module.
- yeoman-test - Test utilities for Yeoman generators
- husky - Modern native Git hooks made easy
- chalk - Terminal string styling done right
- yeoman-generator - Rails-inspired generator system that provides scaffolding for your apps
- yosay - Tell Yeoman what to say
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Ulises Gascón - *Initial work- - @ulisesGascon
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU AGPL3.0 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- This project is under development, but you can help us to improve it! We