Yeoman generator that scaffolds out a web app complete with a virtual reality environment built with THREE.js which is Google Cardboard compatible.
- CSS Autoprefixing
- Built-in preview server with LiveReload
- Automagically compile Sass
- Automagically lint your scripts
- Automagically wire up your Bower components with grunt-wiredep.
- Awesome Image Optimization (via OptiPNG, pngquant, jpegtran and gifsicle)
- Mocha Unit Testing with PhantomJS
- Bootstrap for Sass (Optional)
- Leaner Modernizr builds (Optional)
npm install -g generator-cardboard
gruntfor building and
grunt servefor preview.
--allow-remoteoption for remote access.
Third-party dependencies are managed with grunt-wiredep. Add new dependencies using Bower and then run the Grunt task to load them:
$ bower install --save jquery$ grunt wiredep
This works if the package author has followed the Bower spec. If the files are not automatically added to your source code, check with the package's repo for support and/or file an issue with them to have it updated.
To manually add dependencies,
bower install --save depName to get the files, then add a
style tag to your
index.html or another appropriate place.
The components are installed in the root of the project at
/bower_components. To reference them from index.html, use
src="/bower_components". Treat the
bower_components directory as if it was a sibling to
Testing Note: a project checked into source control and later checked out needs to have
bower install run from the
test folder as well as from the project root.
Skips the automatic execution of
npmafter scaffolding has finished.
mocha. Can be switched for another supported testing framework like
See the yeoman contributing docs.