This README also available in russian.
Awesome Yeoman generator for your AngularJS flowered bem-projects. Wow!
- make pretty bem-project structure:
- create AngularJS modules:
yo bem-ng:module users
- develop you bem-project with Gulp (take instruction from console):
- distribute project with Gulp:
- get it now:
npm install -g generator-bem-ng
AngularJS modules is BEM blocks. Controllers, routes, services, directives and etc. is BEM elements. Elements required in modules by *.deps.js file.
- common.blocks - use for override blocks from connected libraries
- service.blocks - use for new blocks on this service
- application.blocks - use for AngularJS modules only
- server.blocks - use for NodeJS server modules
Put all your CSS design to:
- design/common.blocks - override libraries styles
- design/service.blocks - only this service styles
application.blocks users __controllers _index users__controllers_index.js users__controllers_index.en.md users__controllers_index.ru.md _signin users__controllers_singin.js _signup users__controllers_singup.js __directives _awesome users__directives_awesome.js __factories __services __routes users__routes.js users.js users.en.md users.ru.md users.deps.js
You can override them with bem-tools techs in .bem/levels/*.js files and also you can write you custom tech in .bem/levels/techs/*.js.
- Anton Winogradov (verybigman)
Please, talk about your ideas by GitHub issues.