Yeoman generator for a shiny new BB Project
First of all you'll need Yeoman installed on your machine:
To install the generator from npm, run:
npm install -g generator-bb-project
Finally, initiate the generator:
To contribute either check the Waffle board or GitHub issues then work away:
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b feature/awesome-feature
npm install for dependencies and
npm link for local development
grunt to build and watch for changes
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'feat(Project): Adds awesome feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin feature/awesome-feature
- Submit a pull request 👍
- You can run
grunt todo to generate a list of features that require some attention
- In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style
- Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality
- Test your code using Grunt:
- Install editorconfig-sublime for Sublime Text to help with consistent code formatting
- Commit messages loosely adhere to these guidelines
- Versioning adheres to Semver
- 2014-11-03 v0.2.0 - Adds support for page/navigation scaffolding. Adds support for optionally including Modernizr.
- 2014-10-31 v0.1.0 - Initial release.