Another take on an Ember generator for Yeoman
A different take on an Ember generator for yeoman.
- Removed bowerrc in favor of default bower_components folder
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator:
npm install -g generator-anthracite
- To generate additional modules run:
yo anthracite:module <module name>
There is a global components directory where you can put all of your custom ember components "app/components".
There is a global mixins directory as well at "app/mixins".
You can namespace your mixins (so they don't conflict with anything) by editing "app.js" and adding:
`App.Mixins = Ember.Namespace.create()`
Each module will automatically namespace its templates like this:
- "app/modules/module/templates/module.hbs" => "module"
- "app/modules/module/templates/index.hbs" => "module/index"
- "app/modules/module/templates/foo.hbs" => "module/foo"
- "app/modules/module/templates/foo/bar.hbs" => "module/foo/bar"
or partials like:
- "app/modules/module/partials/partial.hbs" => "module/_partial"
Each module may contain many:
The main module contains non namespaced templates. This is probably the place where you would want to put your basic pages like: