This project is a fork of Angulpify suited to meet my everyday needs. As a result it's more opinionated than Angulpify and I've removed some options and functionality. I've updated a lot of packages and have included Karma, Jasmine, and swapped out live-reload for browser-sync.
- Add generators for Angular modules, controllers, services, etc.
- Make Karma and the testing stack optional.
- Figure out how to get Browsersync work correctly with Jade.
- Update Watchify and rewrite it appropriately.
- Clean up stuff I missed when removing previous functionality.
- Require() everywhere to build a modular application
- Built-in preview server with Browsersync for CSS/SASS
- Automagically lint your scripts
- Automagically compile Sass/Less (you can still use CSS too!)
- CSS Autoprefixing
- Automagically compile your Jade (or HTML if you want!) templates into $templateCache
- Awesome image optimization
- Wire-up Bower dependencies easily with browserify-shim
- Bundle your application for two environments (build/release)
For more information on what this generator can do for you, take a look at the gulp plugins.
This generator relies on several technologies, make sure your system has:
npm install -g generator-angler
gulpfor building to the
gulp --releasefor building to the
- Go to http://localhost:3000
To install dependencies, run
bower install --save package-name to get the files, then add an entry into the browser key of your
--skip-installSkips the automatic execution of
npmafter scaffolding has finished.
This generator is a fork of generator-angulpify. Thanks to Julien Goux!