android base development with mvp | android-architecture from google approach (https://github.com/googlesamples/android-architecture)
What is this?
This is a generator ecosystem by Yeoman thank helps us to kickstart new projects, prescribing best practices and tools to help you stay productive and of course make our life is easier.
In this repository I create generator for android development, actually this is my android base development. I built this android dev template with offline first approach Google IO 2016 and inspired by this Android Architecture and this Android Job Queue.
The Stack :
- Network : Retrofit
- Serialization & Deserialization : Gson
- View Binder : Butterknife
- Logging : Timber
- Image Downloader and Caching : Picasso
- Code Generation for Parcelable : Parceler
- Publish/Subscribe Event : EventBus
- Job Queue : Job-Queue
- Debuggin Local DB : Android-Db-Debug
- Memory Leak Detector : LeakCanary
- ORM Database : DBFlow
Soon i will add :
How it works?
npm install -g yonpm install -g generator-android-mvp-basedev
Then generate your new project:
First, clone this repository
git clone email@example.com:abdymm/generator-android-mvp-basedev.git
we assume you have already install Yeoman and npm, now enter on repository that you cloned, and open from command line then type
That will install your project dependencies and symlink a global module to your local file. After npm is done, you'll be able to call
generator and you should see the
this.log, defined earlier, rendered in the terminal. Congratulations, you just built your first generator!
Getting To Know Yeoman
- Yeoman has a heart of gold.
- Yeoman is a person with feelings and opinions, but is very easy to work with.
- Yeoman can be too opinionated at times but is easily convinced not to be.
- Feel free to learn more about Yeoman.
Apache-2.0 © abdymalikmulky