Generate plugin that gathers data from the user's environment to pre-populate data for hints.
This plugin modifies the
app.cache.data object with "expanded" values. For example, the following
author property from package.json:
author: 'Jon Schlinkert ()'
Is expanded to:
author:name: 'Jon Schlinkert'url: ''
Before data is modified, it's cloned and set on the
app.cache.originalData object. You can reset the data object to this value by doing something like the following:
appcachedata = appcacheoriginalData;
Use as a plugin inside your generate generator:
- generate-generator: Generate a generate generator project, complete with unit tests. | homepage
- generate-license: Generate a license file for a GitHub project. | homepage
- generate-package: Generate a package.json from a pre-defined or user-defined template. This generator can be used from… more | homepage
- generate-project: Scaffold out complete code projects from the command line, or use this generator as a… more | homepage
- generate: Command line tool and developer framework for scaffolding out new GitHub projects. Generate offers the… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm install && npm test
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.4.2, on February 03, 2017.