A Dockerfile generator to Dockerize your Applications. This will help you create custom docker-images or docker containers.
Current Version: 0.3.0
npm i -g gen-dockerfile
Builds and Publish Status
- This project will get started soon
- Added GitHub NPMjs package generation automated
- Created proper Readme
- Added 1st set of questions ...
- Check existing Dockerfile Presence
- App Name
- Deployment OS
- App Pro-Lang
- Made the package globally accessable
- Added 2nd set of questions ...
- Port expose
- Port Name
- Entry Point
- Fixes Docker FROM images
- Added 3nd set of questions ...
- Automatic Src Detection
- Major bug Fixes
- Fixed Some Bugs
- Dockerfile Generation
- Added feature for package Installation
- Installation of Nodejs packages
- Installation of Python packages
- Added 4th set of questions ...
- Added Framework Support Questions
- WORKDIR added
- Project Finish (NO ..... Not Now)
- All bugs fixed (Really .....)
- Could be used in Production
What we are going to Do
We are building an Nodejs CLI app to generate Dockerfile for your Projects
It will be compatible with Nodejs Apps and Python3 Apps in early stage
Website :- Click Here
NPMjs Registry :- Click Here
GitHub Registry :- Click Here
Docs and References :- Click Here
Github Repository :- Click Here
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Jyotirmoy Bandyopadhyaya [Bravo68]
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!